Sponsors

Winter truly a amazing season. It's also known as a holiday season because many events and party occasions comes in this season. We can do lot of activities in this time period. I personally remember watching horror movies with my family members.
So this is my personal bucket list for this winter season which I created for you.

1. HAVE A SNOWBALL FIGHT.
      Image Credit: Pixabay Free Images 

2. CREATING A ICE HOUSE.
         Image Credit: Pixabay Free Images

3. DECORATING A CHRISTMAS TREE.
      Image Credit: Pixabay Free Images

4. HAVE A COZY FIRE NIGHT.
      Image Credit: Pixabay Free Images

5. BAKE A CHOCOLATE COOKIE.
      Image Credit: Pixabay Free Images

6. KNIT A WOOLLEN CLOTHES.
      Image Credit: Pixabay Free Images

Post a Comment

If you have any doubts, Please let me know.

Previous Post Next Post

Ad